The government allowed a calibrated resumption of domestic flights two months after they were suspended as part of a nationwide lockdown.
- Lockdown may not end by May 31, need time to resume flights: Uddhav Thackeray
- Government issued new guidelines for international arrivals
- UP govt withdrew order which banned use of mobile phones in isolation wards
- Maharashtra crossed 50,000-mark with 3,041 Covid-19 cases
- Government ordered airlines to curtail schedules hours before flight resumption
- Domestic flights to start in Andhra Pradesh on 26 May, in West Bengal on 28 May
- West Bengal records biggest single-day spike of 208 new cases ...
Read the full text economictimes