LIC Jeevan Azad (868) was launched on 19th January 2023. However, considering the features, eligibility and return expectations, should you invest?
LIC’s Jeevan Azad is a Non-Linked, Non-Participating, Individual, and Savings plan which offers a combination of savings and protection plan.
This plan is available only through OFFLINE mode.
Eligibility of LIC Jeevan Azad (868)
The eligibility conditions are as below.
- Minimum age at entry – 90 days
- Minimum age at maturity – 18 years
- Maximum age at entry – 50 years
- Maximum age at maturity – 70 years
- Policy Term – 15 years to 20 years
- Premium paying term – Policy Term minus 8 years. Hence, if you choose 15 years policy, then the policy payment term will be 7 years and for 20 years policy, it will be 12 years.
- Minimum Sum Assured – Rs.2 lakh
- Maximum Sum Assured – Rs.5 lakh
- The total Basic Sum Assured under all policies issued to an individual under this plan shall not…