- 1885-1949: The Makings of the 'Title' Dispute
- 1950-1989 : The Title Suits and the Claims by the Principal Parties
- 1989-2010: The Allahabad High Court Muddies the Waters
- 2019: The Final Stretch in the Supreme Court
- What Can We Expect From the Judgment?
The case heard by the Supreme Court was pared down to one simple question:
Who has title over (ie, who is the rightful owner of) the 2.77 acres of land on which the Babri Masjid once stood?
It is important to note that this case predates the destruction of the Babri Masjid by kar sevaks in December 1992 ...
Read the full text TheQuint