As the rainy season approaches, you all might be excited about the beautiful weather that you are going to experience in the upcoming days, but deep down you may also worry about the massive mosquitos and insects that might breed in bulk due to stagnant waters! The number of diseases caused due to mosquitos is growing tremendously. As mosquitoes grow in number, the health threats due to them are also increasing. We need to take measures not only to get rid of the irritation they cause by whining in our ears but also from the health problems they create.
Fortunately, as the market grows there are numerous forms of repellents like sprays, incense sticks, vaporizers, etc. available to our rescue. But the question arises, are these products safe for us? Sure, they might protect you from insects but in the long run, are these products healthy for our use? The answer to this depends on what kind of these products you are using. Herbal and eco-friendly products are safe options while chemical-based products can be hazardous.
Here’s a mini-guide on why you should opt for natural and eco-friendly repellents.
1. Herbal Repellents are made with natural ingredients – As repellents are made to shoo off insects and mosquitoes, generally the chemical content inside them is heavy and this could lead to health problems for you and your family, as when these products are diffused in the environment the air becomes unsafe for you too. Instead, if you switch to herbal repellents you can create a safe surrounding for yourself as these are made with natural ingredients derived from mother earth. These come in a huge variety like herbal lizard repellent, Herbal cockroach repellent, etc.
2. Kids and pet-friendly features – One of the advantages of using herbal repellents is that they are kids and pet-friendly which means that there is no harm caused to your loved ones because toxic chemicals aren’t used for the making of such repellents. It’s natural to worry about kids and pets as they are not that capable of looking after themselves, then why not create a safe environment for them? Made with some special oils, these repellents ward off pests and insects for months. If you are finding value for money then these herbal products won’t disappoint you.
3. Fully biodegradable – While you enjoy the benefits of any product, do you ever wonder how hazardous these could be for nature. The harmful ingredients used for making non-herbal products are ruining mother nature in the long run. The time has come when you should wisely choose products keeping in mind how eco-friendly they are. Apart from solving your problems, herbal products are also good for the environment as they are biodegradable and do not leave any toxins in the environment.
4. Herbal products are non-toxic and safe – If you have already switched to herbal products, then you’ve made the right choice. There are exactly zero toxic chemicals used in their making which makes them completely safe. Products like herbal ant repellent and herbal cockroach repellent could easily solve your problem of getting rid of the insects without harming your health or environment.
There might be many questions arising to your mind about using these herbal products, So, let’s discuss some major points that you need to keep in mind while using these herbal repellents
- While using these, sprinkle the repellent and keep the room closed for 15-20 minutes with no fans and air conditioners operating.
- For effective usage, you must use every 10 days to keep the insects and mosquitoes away.
- Do watch out for the precautions as you need to keep these away from children, fire, sunlight, your body, clothes, etc.
- Target the infected areas and store the repellent in a cool and dry place for better storage.
Don’t forget to read the method of usage before using the product as it will provide you with a better and safe procedure.
If you still have questions, the herbal strategy team is here to solve all of them. This brand provides all the products required for making your home insect and mosquito-free in an eco-friendly way. Keep your home free from rats, lizards, bugs, flies, cockroaches, ants, and termites by using herbal repellents made to get rid of these individually. The variety of products this brand offers is tremendous and kudos to the eco-friendly work they are doing so that our surroundings and bodies can be protected from harmful toxic chemicals.