The Food Corporation of India (FCI) is inviting applications for the post of General Manager (Engineering) on a re-employment basis. Retired engineers from the central, state or PSU governments can apply.
Things to know:
- There are two vacancies for the post of general manager.
- Candidates must have a degree in civil engineering from a recognised university.
- The superannuated officers from central government/state government/PSU at the pay level 13 who have worked as civil engineers in the respective organisation can apply.
- Candidates should be 61 years as on 31 July 2022.
- The shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview round before the interview board of FCI.
- The re-employment of the superannuated officer will be for one year initially.
- The re-employment may be extended for one more year or up to 62 years based on satisfactory performance, whichever is earlier.
- The place of posting will be Delhi NCR/Chennai/Mumbai/Kolkata/Guwahati.
- Appointed candidates will draw a lump sum…