CryptoCasinos does its best to help novice and pro gamblers find the best gaming platforms, but no two players are alike. With a team of gambling experts, the best casino gaming software list has been located. Prepare to have any previous misconceptions about gambling software blow out of the water.
Most Well-Known Gaming Software Providers
The same software companies powering brick-and-mortar casino games also fuel the digital gambling sector. Without gaming software providers, the gambling industry would cease thriving. Please take a look at the following casino software companies to determine which option caters to you.
- PlayNGo – PlayNGo was launched in the mid-nineties, with meager beginnings. It wasn’t until 2005 when gaming software was released under the PlayNGo logo. Besides Bitcoin slot games, PlayNGo has earned its spot amongst the best gaming software companies in the business. Some of the most successful crypto casino slot games have come from the experts at PlayNGo. Legacy of Egypt, Moon Princess, and Book of the Dead are a few titles in the PlayNGo gaming selection. PlayNGo software has distinctive, cutting-edge graphics you won’t find anywhere else.
- Microgaming – Microgaming hit the gaming world in 1994, and it has ruled the gambling sector ever since. Through the years, Microgaming has launched more than eight hundred original casino games. Microgaming also partnered with other providers to create seven hundred alternative games. The musical score, intense graphics, and fast-paced gameplay are similar elements in every Microgaming casino game. Microgaming is most well-known for its massive hit called Mega Moolah. Mega Moolah is a progressive jackpot slot game that has offered some of the most impressive prize pool sizes in history.
- NetEnt – NetEnt has elevated casino table games by presenting live dealer games. NetEnt launched an entire sector dedicated exclusively to live gameplay. Also, using thematic tables, NetEnt uses live streaming technology to add social features to online gaming. Live blackjack, roulette, and baccarat virtual gaming tables keep players connected with a real-time dealer. NetEnt has also released some fantastic slot games over the years. NetEnt is most known for releasing Gonzo’s Quest, a progressive slot game with mind-blowing jackpots.
- QuickSpin – QuickSpin isn’t as established as some of the other software companies mentioned previously. However, QuickSpin is one of the sector’s rising stars, as the software company caters to mobile apps. Indeed, players can still expect browser access, but QuickSpin is the most optimized mobile casino app to date. In 2020, QuickSpin released a whopping thirteen new games. Big Bad Wolf, QuickSpin’s most popular slot game, has been honored with several awards for its innovation and performance.
- Playtech – Playtech is a casino game software giant with countless years of experience. Playtech is the leading provider of online gaming software. Online gaming has taken many new forms, allowing companies like Playtech to adapt and experiment. Online poker communities, bingo platforms, and slot games have gained popularity, primarily thanks to Playtech’s continued software advances.
Picking Your Poison
With endless options, picking a provider becomes overwhelming. You may want to try new things, using it as a good rule of thumb to follow when searching for gaming software. Just because a software company offers popular games doesn’t mean they are the perfect fit for you. A good gamer isn’t afraid to explore alternative scenarios and try on new hats. The majority of the game providers listed here have implemented designs for cryptocurrencies.